Sentry Page Protection
RFM Merit Award
For an Area 3 RFM to be eligible for an award, at least one of the following categories must be met:
- Scientific contributions to national or international congresses/conferences
- Clinical leadership accomplishments
- Clinical leadership in psychiatric practice at the DB level and within Area 3
- Community Services Projects
- The awards will be considered by the Area 3 Council based on the recommendation of the Area RFM Committee made up RFMs, one RFM from each of the Area 3 District Branches.
- Each Area 5 District Branch may submit two nominees.
- Submissions by the District Branches are due by April 1, 2018.
- Nominees will be voted on at the Area 3 Council Meeting at the May Assembly.
- Each award will include a $500 honorarium and a Merit Award Certificate recognizing the achievements of the recipient.
- In order to create leadership opportunities and/or establish more membership benefits/retention in Area 3, award recipients will be asked to “Give Back” to Area 3and their own DBs. Award recipients will be asked to either write an article or short report on their conference attendance or if they made a presentation, they would be asked to share the presentation. Both reports and presentations could be shared with their own DB and/or other DBs in Area 3.